Tualatin Indoor Soccer is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of all customers who come into the facility.
The purpose of this document is to provide participants, parents, spectators, coaches & soccer organizations with information they can use to assist them with facility protocols in the context of COVID-19. TIS procedures and responsibilities rely upon rules and regulations set forth by our public health authorities, which can be accessed at the bottom of this page.
- All who enter the facility must wear a mask and they must be worn indoors at all times. Unless you’re drinking (water, sports drink etc.) TIS will have some masks available in case someone forgets one
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick
- Enter the facility only near the front office doors
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet as much as possible in the bench area and concourse. TIS Staff will monitor the concourse and spectator areas for mask wearing and social distancing
- Referees will monitor face mask/coverings compliance on the field/bench
- Players & Coaches only allowed in the team bench areas. No spectators please
- Player Cards will be FLASHED to Referee you will not hand them over
- The Referee will be wearing a mask and using an electronic whistle
- Please help us maintain minimal or medium contact among participants/playersneeded to play the game.This includes refraining from handshakes, high fives, fist/elbow bumps, chestbumps and group celebrations
- There will be no spitting in the game boxes/field/facility, if you spit youwill be receiving a RED CARD
- Game balls will be provided and sanitized at half time and in between games
- Bring hand sanitizer with you, although the facility will have spectator & player sanitation stations available as well
- Facility ventilation system (high bay intake & exhaust fans) exchange will be in operation, increasing air circulation and ventilation. The facility doors will be open when appropriate
- The Maximum building capacity is 100 people
- All TIS staff will wear masks at all times while in the facility
- Any sick TIS employee will be sent home
- All players will need to bring their own water bottle as the drinking fountain will be closed, except for refills
We discourage any person, including players, at risk for severe illness or with serious underlying medical conditions from attending any sporting activities. If a player, volunteer or spectator displays symptoms of COVID-19, our staff will ask them to leave the premises, provide the individual with a face covering, face shield or mask, and help the individual minimize their contact with others. Any person exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or that has been in direct contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days will not be allowed to enter the facility.