Tualatin Indoor Soccer is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of all customers who come into the facility.
The purpose of this document is to provide participants, parents, spectators, coaches & soccer organizations with information they can use to assist them with facility protocols in the context of COVID-19. TIS procedures and responsibilities rely upon rules and regulations set forth by our public health authorities, which can be accessed at the bottom of this page.
- 8.13.21 Latest Mask Requirement see section (4) g for Indoor Soccer, practice or games https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/viewSingleRule.action?ruleVrsnRsn=280420
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet as much as possible in the bench area and concourse. TIS Staff will monitor the concourse and spectator areas for mask wearing and social distancing
- Players & Coaches only allowed in the team bench areas. No spectators please
- Please help us maintain minimal or medium contact among participants/playersneeded to play the game.This includes refraining from handshakes, high fives, fist/elbow bumps, chestbumps and group celebrations
- There will be no spitting in the game boxes/field/facility, if you spit youwill be receiving a RED CARD
- Game balls will be provided and sanitized at half time and in between games
- Bring hand sanitizer with you, although the facility will have spectator & player sanitation stations available as well
- Facility ventilation system (high bay intake & exhaust fans) exchange will be in operation, increasing air circulation and ventilation. The facility doors will be open when appropriate
- The Maximum building capacity is 100 people
- Any sick TIS employee will be sent home
- The drinking fountain will be closed, except for refills
We discourage any person, including players, at risk for severe illness or with serious underlying medical conditions from attending any sporting activities. If a player, volunteer or spectator displays symptoms of COVID-19, our staff will ask them to leave the premises, provide the individual with a face covering, face shield or mask, and help the individual minimize their contact with others. Any person exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or that has been in direct contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days will not be allowed to enter the facility.