2018 WINTER III Adult Session
Register Adult Team
- Begins: The week of Feb 26th!
- Ends: Mid April
- # of Games: 8
- Game Length: 2 x 22 minute halves
- Team Fee: $650.00
- 2018 Player Card: $15 expires 9.1.2018
- 1 Day Player Pass: $5.00
- Referee Fee Per Game: $9.00
- Foot Wear: Indoor Shoes or Sneakers (no cleats)
Your team will be placed in the upcoming the session as of the date we receive your completed online registration form. Teams currently playing have priority to re-register by a specific date.
Co-ed Rules of Play
- Men are limited to 2 goals in Divisions 3, 4 and Over 30.
- Women have no limits on goals scored in all divisions.
Indoor Rules Of Play
- The Indoor Three-Line Rule only applies to Goalkeeper playing the ball from within their Goal Box.
- You must be at least in High School to play in the adult division.
- If a team has a five-goal lead the opposing team may add one extra player.
- Slide tackling is illegal for field players. The keeper can slide only in the penalty arc, and will be subject to penalties if outside of arc.
- Slide tackling will result in a yellow card and 2 minute penalty.
- Slide tackling from behind will result in an automatic red card.
- If the goalkeeper is carded a field player may serve the penalty. However, if a 2nd offense occurs by the keeper, the result will be a red card.
- Tennis/Flat sole, Turf and indoor soccer shoes are allowed. Cleated shoes are prohibited.
- In case of conflict in uniform color, the home team (team listed first on the schedule) will be required to change. All teams are required to bring alternate colored uniforms. A numbered jersey is not required.
- Jumping over the wall to substitute is not allowed and will result in a red card.
- Only players and a maximum of (2) team coaches are allowed in the player box.
- Spitting and foul language will result in a two-minute penalty. Persistent infringement will result in a ban from the facility.
- The game clock will be started at the schedule start time no exceptions. The game clock will not be stopped for any reason unless the referee deems necessary.
- Fighting of any nature may result in a complete ban from the facility. Furthermore the offending players may also suffer similar sanctions.
- Any physical assault on the referee will result in criminal prosecution.
- How many players will be on the field when a younger aged team plays an older aged team in a youth league of mixed age groups. Ex. A U11 team plays 7v7 and the u12 team plays 6v6, but in the u11/12 mixed team league when a u11 team is playing a u12 team they wiil play 6 v6 unless the u12 team agrees to play 7v7, in the spriit of good sportsmanship we encourage the older team to agree to play with more players on the field.
- Youth Players can always play 'up' in a league. That is a U10 player is permitted to play on a U12 team as an example. Youth players cannot play 'down' in a league. That is a U12 player is not permitted to play on a U11 team as an example, providing that the league is a U11 and below league.